Are you looking for something a little more unique than the traditional guest book to have your wedding guests sign in with?
There are so many fun and creative options that you can choose! I have narrowed my list down to just ten of my favorites. However, this list is guaranteed to get your mind rolling with even more ideas.
Wedding Sign In Ideas:
1. Rustic Wood Slice Guest “Book” by PNZ Designs – Etsy
This idea would be perfect for a rustic wedding. You can purchase these from PNZ Designs or you could even make your own.
2. Engagement Photo Guest Book by Katelyn James Blog
If you still like the idea of a book, you could still make a more personalized book using your engagement photos.
3. Guest Book Rocks
Have guest sign rocks and place in a dish. These can then be put in your home for a unique accent and great conversation piece.
4. Sign A Board Guest Book by The Wedding Chicks
Have each of your guests sign a board that will go into the building of your first home.
5. Fabric Square Guest Book by Project Weddings
Everyone signs a square of fabric to be used later to make a heirloom quilt.
6. Bible Sign In Guest Book by Style Me Pretty
7. Puzzle Piece Sign In by Hostess With The Mostess
8. Wine Cork Sign In by Emmaline Bride
Have guests sign wine corks and then place in a shadow box for display in your home.
9. Thumbprint tree leaves sign in by Black Bird Ink Photography
10. Monogram guest book by Style Me Pretty
And, a fun monogram, to hang on the wall, is a perfect way to have wedding guests sign in!