There are several different options that you can buy but if you want something truly unique, you might want to make something yourself. Unlike party favors, escort cards or invitations, this is an item that you only have to make one of so even if you don’t consider yourself a do it yourself bride, you may find that you can tackle just one project.
I have found not just a few but fifteen fantastic diy wedding cake toppers for you to look at. Just click on the links or photos to go straight to the step by step tutorials to try one of these for yourself.
1. Clothespin Bride And Groom Cake Topper by Craft Stylish
This set is so adorable and all the parts can be purchased inexpensively at a craft store like Michaels or Joann.
2. Felted Love Birds Cake Topper by Cut Out And Keep
Love bird toppers are a popular trend and these felted birds on the heart stands are just the ticket for some adorable impact.
3. Gemmed Monogram Cake Topper by Cake Central
Add some glitzy glamour with this sparkly monogram.
4. “Just Married” Banner Cake Topper by Flamingos In Raincoats
A simple banner is a nice way to get creative with the top of your cake!
5. Vintage Star Cake Topper by Project Wedding
6. Glittery Heart Toppers by Project Wedding
7. Just Married Flag Toppers from Something Turquoise
8. Clay X O Wedding Cake Topper by The Knotty Bride
9. Christmas Tree Wedding Cake Toppers by DIY Network
If you are having a Winter wedding, these Christmas tree cake toppers would be absolutely gorgeous!
10. Pine Cone Wedding Cake Toppers by Wedding Bee
11. Ampersand Wedding Cake Topper by The DIY Playbook
This ampersand makes such a pretty topper and if you didn’t want to use the ampersand symbol, you could also use your monogram.
12. DIY Seashell Wedding Cake Topper by Something Turquoise
13. Photo Wedding Cake Topper by Original Weddings
Using photos for the cake top is a simple idea that is cute, personal and unique.
14. Glitter Heart Cake Toppers by Made From Scratch