Here are some of the ways that you can use burlap flowers in your wedding decor:
1. Flower Girl Bucket by Celebrations
You can use one to embellish a flower girl bucket or basket. This one uses a lace flower but you get the idea!
2. Burlap Bouquet Centerpieces by Snug As A Baby
Centerpieces with burlap flowers would compliment any wedding. The combination of burlap colors is especially nice for a rustic wedding or use all one color and combine with lace for a more subtle and chic look.
3. Burlap Bridal Bouquet by Gypsy Farm Girl
Burlap flowers make up beautiful bridal bouquet or bridesmaid bouquets.
4. Burlap Flower Wedding Cake Topper by Keep
A burlap flower makes a simple rustic chic wedding cake topper.
5. Burlap Rose Boutonniere via Etsy
Here is a boutonniere idea via Etsy for inspiration.
6. Burlap Rose Centerpiece Idea via Pinterest
And finally, another burlap flower centerpiece idea. I love this look in a vintage blue mason jar wrapped in twine!
I hope you have been inspired!