Have you recently been married? Are you a vendor who has taken special part in an engagement, wedding ceremony, reception, or rehearsal? We would love to see your photos and ideas from the special day.
Also, we are always looking for unique and creative ideas for wedding do it yourself projects. If you have some ideas from your own wedding that you would like to share, we would be happy to publish them here.
Guidelines For Brides:
- Submit 5-30 clear quality photos in jpeg format that are at least 600 pixels wide. Make sure to include some great close ups of the details! Our preferred method of submission is Dropbox, by sending us a link to your dropbox folder, but you can also email up to five of your best photos for review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell us about your day or your specific project.
- Include names and links to any service providers that you used that you were very happy with.
- Use the form below for your submission.
- I will be contacting you within the next couple of weeks about acceptance.
- Include your business name and the names of the couple being married.
- Submit one to fifteen images of the event in jpeg format at least 600 pixels wide.
- Provide credits and links when possible to any other vendors used.
- Give a detailed description of the event.